Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Intro to Never Eat Alone Book Club

Very excited to having you as a part of my first book club. My goal is to grow with each of you and create support and a sense of community. Semester is over, and the Summer will go by as fast as Spring Semster has. Let's take advantage!

To begin:

ISBN: 978-0385512053





1) Purchase Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazi (left)






I'm a huge supporter of local bookstores, so I recommend the following bookstores to pick up a copy:

Recycle Bookstore
1066 The Alameda
San Jose, California 95126
(408) 286-6275
recyclebookstore.com

Leigh's Favorite Bookstore
121 S. Murphy Ave
Sunnyvale, California 94086
(408) 736-2665
leighsbooks.com

Barnes and Nobles
2200 Eastridge Loop
San Jose, California 95122
(408) 270-9470

I recommend calling in and having them order the book for you, so they can have it in stock. You may also purchase from www.amazon.com, but I was so upset with the closure of Borders Bookstore, that I now purchase the vast majority of books at local bookstore.

Please have the book ready to go by Monday, May 28th, 2012. 


Very excited and looking forward to this!





3 comments:

  1. NICE!! Thanks for organizing this Emily. This is a great way to keep us on track. I will be ready! :) - Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mercedes. :) Feel free to invite anyone you feel might benefit from this. All are welcome. !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! It's about time I ready this book. Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete